We worked with Maletis Beverage to create their robust Organizational Competency Framework. They needed to assess, maintain, and monitor the knowledge, skills, and attributes of their 300+ employees to define and then communicate operational standards and expectations.
At the launch of this project we reviewed existing materials, facilitated brainstorming sessions, and conducted interviews to identify and document:
- Maletis Beverage’s unique Vision, Mission, and Values
- Behavioral Competencies that support the organizational Mission, Vision, and Values
We then created an integration plan for Maletis Beverage to implement the new Mission, Vision, Values, and Behavioral Competencies, which included:
- A meeting with senior leaders
- An event with all employees
- An executive message
- Activities to follow up with how the Mission, Vision, Values, and Behavioral Competencies were demonstrated
As part of the integration plan, we recommended new organizational systems to provide consistency and support for employees so they may contribute to achieving strategic initiatives.
Founded in 1935, Maletis Beverage is one of the largest beverage distributors in the Pacific Northwest.